One-stop Patient Support
Chiesi Total CareSM is a comprehensive support program that provides exceptional service for you and your patients.
A single call to your dedicated Chiesi Total Care team is all it takes, and we will guide you through the process of getting a patient started on Ferriprox® (deferiprone) therapy.†
Call toll free:
WARNING: AGRANULOCYTOSIS AND NEUTROPENIA
- Ferriprox can cause agranulocytosis that can lead to serious infections and death. Neutropenia may precede the development of agranulocytosis.
- Measure the absolute neutrophil count (ANC) before starting Ferriprox and monitor weekly while on therapy.
- Interrupt Ferriprox if infection develops and monitor the ANC more frequently.
- Advise patients taking Ferriprox to report immediately any symptoms indicative of infection.
The Chiesi Total Care Program Assists With:
If your patients have private insurance through their job or their own business.
If your patients have Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Affairs Healthcare, or other similar government insurance.
If your patients have no insurance, they may be eligible for additional financial assistance.
The dedicated Total Care team is made up of:
- Patient service coordinators
- Reimbursement support specialists
- Nursing support
A pharmacist is always available and medication is delivered right to your patient's door.
The Ferriprox Copay Program
For commercially insured patients:
- Most patients pay as little as $0 per month
The Copay Program is available to patients subject to eligibility. Patients can learn about the Copay Program by calling the same Chiesi Total Care toll-free number.
Call the toll-free number to determine eligibility and learn terms and conditions. Restrictions apply.
†Chiesi Total Care provides assistance to patients with or without commercial insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare.
‡Not valid for patients with health coverage under Medicaid, Medicare, or any other federal or state program. Copay Program subject to further terms and conditions. Call the Chiesi Total Care team for complete Copay Program terms and conditions.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday
17877 Chesterfield Airport Road
Ferriprox (deferiprone) TabletsFerriprox Twice-A-Day Tablet PI Ferriprox 1000 mg
Three-Times-A-Day Tablet PI Ferriprox 500 mg
Three-Times-A-Day Tablet PI Ferriprox Tablet Medication Guide